The eLearning Guild Annual Gathering 2007 Conference & Expo is on April 10-13, 2007 in Boston. Register by Friday, December 15th, and you can save $200 in addition to all other discounts for which you may qualify!
Registering by Friday also ensures that you will get to hear keynotes like MITâ€™s Henry Jenkins explore the evolving role of games in learning and society, change management guru Peter de Jager, and futurist Cecily Sommers as she shedâ€™s light on the forces that are changing learning, our jobs, and our world.
While you are registering, be sure to take a look at our line-up of 12 great Optional Pre-conference Workshops that will be held on Tuesday, April 10th:
* e-Learning Instructional Design 101
* How to Create Engaging e-Learning Using PowerPoint
* Intro to Optimizing the Learner Experience with Effective User Interface Design
* How to Choose the Authoring Tool that Serves your Needs
* How to Design for Synchronous e-Learning Using Research-based Guidelines
* How to Transform Existing Content into Effective e-Learning
* The e-Learning Game Design Workshop
* How to Leverage Moodle for e-Learning
* Using Modular Frameworks for Rapid e-Learning
* Innovations in Learning Technology: Mobile, Collaboration, Wikis, Blogs, and More
* How to Create Highly Engaging and Affordable Scenario-based Learning
* Designing Learning into e-Learning: What the Research Says